- The Law School Law Firm: Can and Should Law Schools be Legal Service Providers?
- A School for General Counsels? How Should Prospective GCs Develop Their Skill Set?
- Discovery in the Cloud: Can a Reasonable Expectation of Privacy Survive the Age of Technology?
- Law Firm Efficiency: Tomorrowland or Fantasyland?
- Supermarket Law Firms: Honey, Can You Pick Up Some Ice Cream and an LL.C.?
- Crunching Mega Data to Make Decisions: Risks and Rewards of Quantitative Legal Prediction
- Crowd Source and Open Source Lawyering: Good Job or Flash Mob?
- Cyber Justice: Using Technology to Provide Legal Services to Underserved Around the Globe
- Not Lost in Translation: Delivering Legal Services Across Multiple Jurisdictions and Common/Civil Law Traditions
- Doing Well and Doing Good: New Models for Pro Bono in Legal Education and Practice
- Building a Better Mousetrap: Recreating and Redefining Successful Social Networking by Law Firms and Law Schools
- The Increasing Importance of Corporate Compliance: More Jobs For Law Grads or Another Threat to Lawyers’ Monopoly?
- The Death of the Cover Letter: Rethinking How to Find a Job and Build a Career
- The New Face of Diversity: Supporting Minority Attorneys in the Local and Global Legal Marketplace
- Global Legal Service Firms: Is It Possible to Marry Cultures and Legal Systems
- The Disaggregation of Legal Services: A Service or Disservice to Clients?
- Trickle Down Justice? Evolution in Access to Justice for Low-Income and Vulnerable Client Populations
- Publicly Held Law Firms in the UK and Australia: The Big Bang or the Big Bust?
- Transparency in International Arbitration: What's Under the Invisibility Cloak?
- Ever-Increasing Law School Debt: Students Beware or Law Schools Take Action
- Lawyers Acting as Non-Lawyers and Non-Lawyers Acting as Lawyers: What is and What Should be Considered the Unauthorized Practice of Law?
- Virtual Legal Education: Can Law Schools Span the Distance?
- Law School Career Services: The Next Generation
- Women in the Law: Is the Glass Ceiling Cracked, Smashed, or Unbreakable?
- Marketing Law Schools and Law Firms: Truth in Advertising or Bait and Switch?
- Alternative Courts on the Brain: Psychologically Based, But are they Sound?
- Lawyers and Law Students: Managing Time and Stress in a 24/7/365 World
- Conflicting Global Cultures: Bridging the Gap In Legal Education and Practice
- The Outsourcing of Legal Services: The Struggle Between Ethics and Efficiency
- Lawyers' Workspace in the Digital Age: Its Architecture, Design, and Aesthetic Impact
- The Business of Legal Education: Teaching Law Students Real Business Skills
- Third Party Litigation Funding: Friend or Foe?
- Fallout from the Legal Services Act: Publicly Held Law Firms and Other New Models of Law Firm Structure and Ownership
- Finding Common Ground: Regulatory Issues Across International Borders
- Judging 2.0: Embracing the Challenges and Benefits of Globalization and Technological Advances in the Courtroom
- Redefining the Smart Lawyer: Professional and Emotional Intelligence Training
- Rethinking Value: Alternative Strategies to the Billable Hour
- Technology Boom or Bust: Law Firms Reinvented or The End of Law Firms?
Potential Topics For Future Years
Applying Skills in other Industries to the Legal Industry
Changes in the Hiring Process for Law School Students and Graduates
Cross Border Enforcement in Trade Laws
Cultural Competence in Multijurisdictional Law Practice
Community and Social Networking Among Law Firms and Companies
Developments in Interdisciplinary Legal Education
Effect of Globalization on Governmental Agencies
Emerging Ethical Issues in the Digital Age (e.g., conflicts of interest, attorney-client privilege, professionalism)
Exporting the US Model of Legal Education
Government Provision of Legal Aid Funding
Information Flow Between Law Firms and General Counsels
Judicial Interaction across International Borders
Legal Gaming Applications
New Media Tools and Social Justice Campaign
New Professional Service Firms
Positive and Negative Impact of Academic Tenure on Legal Education
Practice-based Legal Education Across the Globe
Privacy in the Age of Computer-Driven Legal Practice
Process and Accessibility of State Bar Ethics Opinions
Professional Service Firms as Competition to Law Firms
Progressive Law Firms (e.g., virtual law firms)
Public Interest Work in Private Law Firms
Rise of the Importance of the Compliance Function in Large Corporations
Role of Law Schools in the Provision of Free Legal Services
Selection, Evaluation, and Retention of Judges
Solo Practice Today
Technology in the Law School Classroom
Use of Psychology in the Administration of Justice
Virtual Legal Education Programs (e.g., long distance learning)