< Back to Details
2011 Topic and Team Pairings
- The Outsourcing of Legal Services: The Struggle Between Ethics and Efficiency
- Conflicting Global Cultures: Bridging the Gap in Legal Education and Practice
- Lawyers' WorkSpace in the Digital Age: Its Architecture, Design, and Aesthetic Impact
- The Business of Legal Education: Teaching Law Students Real Business Skills
- Third Party Litigation Funding: Friend or Foe?
- Fallout from the Legal Services Act: Publicly Held Law Firms and Other New Models of Law Firm Structure and Ownership
- Finding Common Ground: Regulatory Issues Across International Borders
- Judging 2.0: Embracing the Challenges and Benefits of Globalization and Technological Advances in the Courtroom
- Redefining the Smart Lawyer: Professional and Emotional Intelligence Training
- Rethinking Value: Alternative Strategies to the Billable Hour
- Technology Boom or Bust: Law Firms Reinvented or the End of Law Firms?